Experience… the river of mirrors
Enjoy tea, coffee and morning tea – then continue through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways & sub-tropical rainforest for a bbq lunch. After lunch experience the magnificent wonders of the Everglades, recognised as one of the most spectacular regions in Australia – a place you MUST see to believe.
The Journey Down The Noosa River
Board your purpose built vessel for a cruise along the pristine Noosa River, lakes and into the dark, tranquil, mirrored waterways of the Noosa Everglades. Experience a guided boardwalk at Fig Tree Point – your opportunity to explore the wetlands before we navigate our way into the Everglades.
Enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch at historic Harry’s Hut – a relic of the early timber cutting days. Explore, take a swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax in this unique natural environment.
The Noosa River is the only river system in Australia that has its entire upper catchment protected in National Park. Throughout your cruise take the opportunity to observe and photograph the abundance of wildlife in their natural habitat. Over 44% of all Australia ‘s bird species reside within this spectacular region.1,365 species of plants have been identified and over 700 native animals co-exist here. Experience one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas of the world….
Authentic BBQ Lunch
Enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch at historical Harry’s Hut with your choice of:
· Premium sirloin beef steak
· Saltwater barramundi fillet
· Vegetarian option
All served with:
· Gourmet beef sausages
· Freshly tossed garden salad
· Classic potato salad
· Freshly baked bread
· Complimentary beverages
An Everglades Adventure
· Your adventure begins with a river cruise through magnificent lakes & wetlands of the Noosa River to the start of the Noosa Everglades
· Enjoy tea, coffee and morning tea – then continue through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways & sub-tropical rainforest for a bbq lunch
· Enjoy a delicious bbq lunch prepared by your tour guide in the tranquil surrounds of historic Harry’s hut
· After lunch experience the magnificent wonders of the Everglades, recognised as one of the most spectacular regions in Australia – a place you MUST see to believe
· Enjoy a leisurely river cruise with your tour group back to Noosa
What to bring
· Water Bottle
· Hat & Sunscreen
6 hr BBQ Lunch Cruise
– 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
– Travel up the Noosa River
– Morning tea
– Explore the Everglades
– BBQ lunch @ Harry’s Hut
$120 per adult
$85 child (0-14 yrs)
$375 family (2a 2ch)
Valid until 31st March 2018
Terms and Conditions
48 hours notice of cancellation for BBQ Cruise, Afternoon Cruise, “Bar-B-Canoe” and Fraser Day Tour and 72 hours notice for Canoe Discovery and Fraser 2 Day is required or 100% of fare is payable. Failure to board will incur 100% of fare. The Discovery Group reserves the right to operate substitute vehicles, amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. Minimum numbers apply. Prices are subject to change. 1.75% surcharge applies to credit card transactions. Directors, management and staff shall not be responsible or liable for death of or injury to any person, or loss of / damage to any property due to persons negligence.