Serenity Cruise1/2 Day Cruise in the Noosa Everglades Your tour starts at Habitat Noosa just 30 min outside of Noosa. We offer complimentary pick up between Sunshine Beach and Noosa before the tour. You will board your purpose-built vessel for a cruise across pristine lake Cootharaba, before moving into the dark, tranquil, mirrored waterways of the Everglades. Here, you will enjoy a leisurely cruise through the Everglades guided by our experienced and knowledgeable skippers with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine or coffee. Simply sit back and relax in this unique natural environment. After your Everglades experience, you will be welcomed back at Habitat Noosa, where you will enjoy an antipasto banquet in the new CootharaBar Bistro and Brewery. CootharaBar is overlooking lake Cootharaba in our beautiful natural parkland, you may spot a few kangaroos before heading back to Noosa on our courtesy shuttle bus.
Your Serenity Cruise
– Cruise departs at approximately 2:00pm from Habitat Noosa
– Free Shuttle bus pick up service available Noosa Heads & Noosaville
– Advanced Eco – Certified Cruise
– Spacious, purpose built vessel with large windows
– Dedicated, informative skipper with over 20 years experience on the Noosa River
– Including delicious sparkling wine and nibbles during tour
– Abundant wildlife spotting and photographic opportunities
– Returns at approximately 4:30pm
– Antipasto platter with your tour group at CootharaBAR
– Complimentary courtesy bus to Noosa Heads & Noosaville at 5:15pm
Don’t forget your camera, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Dress casually and comfortably.
2,5 hrs Noosa Everglades Cruise
– 2:00pm – 4:30pm
– Guided commentary in Everglades
– Wildlife spotting & photo safari
– Antipasto platter at CootharaBAR
– Returns to Noosa around 5:45 pm
$79 per adult
$65 child (4-14 years old)
$265 family (2 adult 2 children)
+ Terms and Conditions
48 hours notice of cancellation for Eco Lunch Wilderness Cruise, Serenity Cruise, “Bar-B-Canoe” and Fraser Day Tour and 72 hours notice for Canoe Discovery is required or 100% of fare is payable. Failure to board will incur 100% of fare. The Discovery Group reserves the right to operate substitute vehicles, amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. Minimum numbers apply. Prices are subject to change. 1.75% surcharge applies to credit card transactions. Directors, management and staff shall not be responsible or liable for death of or injury to any person, or loss of / damage to any property due to persons negligence.