Experience… the river of mirrors
Your tour starts at Habitat Noosa just 30 min outside of Noosa. We offer complimentary pick up between Sunshine Beach and Noosa before the tour. You will board your purpose-built vessel for a cruise along the pristine lake Cootharaba, before moving into the dark, tranquil, mirrored waterways of the Everglades. A short stop and guided boardwalk at Fig Tree Point before moving further into the Everglades and stopping at historic Harry’s Hut – a relic of the early timber cutting days.
Explore, take a swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax in this unique natural environment. Here you will also be served a delicious morning tea.
After exploring the Everglades you will be welcomed back at Habitat Noosa, where a roast lunch* will be ready. (*vegetarian + vegan also available upon request). Enjoy the beautiful views of lake Cootharaba whilst eating with your tour group and maybe even spot a few kangaroos before heading back to Noosa on our complimentary courtesy bus at 3pm.
Your Everglades day
– Cruise departs at approximately 9:30am from Habitat Noosa
– Free Shuttle bus pick up service available Noosa Heads & Noosaville
– Advanced Eco – Certified Cruise
– Spacious, purpose built vessel with large windows
– Dedicated , informative skipper with over 20 years experience on the Noosa River
– Including delicious morning tea at historic “Harry’s Hut”
– Abundant wildlife spotting and photographic opportunities
– Returns at approximately 2pm for a roast lunch at Habitat Noosa
– Complimentary courtesy bus to Noosa Heads & Noosaville at 3pm
Don’t forget your camera, sunglasses and sunscreen.
Dress casually and comfortably.
4,5 hrs Noosa Everglades Cruise
– 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
– River Cruise up the Noosa River
– Guided commentary in Everglades
– Wildlife spotting & photo safari
– Morning Tea @ Harry’s Hut
– Returns around 2pm for roast lunch at Habitat Noosa
$120 per adult
$85 child (0-14 years old)
$375 family (2 adult 2 children)
+ Terms and Conditions
48 hours notice of cancellation for Eco Lunch Wilderness Cruise, Serenity Cruise, “Bar-B-Canoe” and Fraser Day Tour and 72 hours notice for Canoe Discovery is required or 100% of fare is payable. Failure to board will incur 100% of fare. The Discovery Group reserves the right to operate substitute vehicles, amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. Minimum numbers apply. Prices are subject to change. 1.75% surcharge applies to credit card transactions. Directors, management and staff shall not be responsible or liable for death of or injury to any person, or loss of / damage to any property due to persons negligence.