Your adventure begins with a river cruise through the magnificent lakes & wetlands of the Noosa river to the start of the Noosa Everglades
– Free Shuttle bus pick up service available Noosa Heads & Noosaville
– Advanced Eco-Certified Cruise
– Spacious, purpose-built vessel with large open viewing windows
– Classic Canadian canoes
– Dedicated, informative tour guides with extensive experience
An Everglades Adventure
– Your adventure begins with a river cruise through magnificent lakes & wetlands of the Noosa River to the start of the Noosa Everglades
– Enjoy tea and coffee, freshly baked lamingtons, muffins for morning tea – then paddle upstream in your canoe through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways & sub-tropical rainforest to re-join your tour group for a bbq lunch
– Enjoy a delicious bbq lunch prepared by your tour guide in the tranquil surrounds of historic Harry’s hut
– After lunch experience the magnificent wonders of the Everglades, recognised as one of the most spectacular canoeing adventures in Australia – a place you MUST see to believe
– Enjoy a leisurely river cruise with your tour group back to Noosa
– Morning tea & a delicious bbq lunch, including drinks
– Canoes, paddles & buoyancy vests
– Personal waterproof carry bag
– Return Everglades river cruise
What to bring – Water Bottle
– Hat & Sunscreen
– The Noosa Everglades, part of the Cooloola National Park, is recognised as a ‘Wetland of International Importance’
– The Noosa River is the only river system in Australia that has its entire upper catchment protected in National Park.
– Over 44% of all Australia’s bird species reside within this spectacular region. 1,365 species of plants have been identified and over 700 native animals co-exist here.
– Experience the Cooloola National Park in all its glory and discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas of the world.
Don’t forget your: water bottle, swimwear, hat, camera, sunglasses and sunscreen. Dress casually and comfortably.
6 hr Canoe Safari & BBQ Lunch Cruise
– 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
– River Cruise up the Noosa River
– Explore the Everglades with a canoe
– BBQ lunch @ Harry’s Hut
$129 per adult
$90 child (7-14 yrs)
$415 family (2a 2ch)
Valid until 31 March 2016
+ Terms and Conditions
48 hours notice of cancellation for BBQ Cruise, Serenity Cruise, “Bar-B-Canoe” and Fraser Day Tour and 72 hours notice for Canoe Discovery and Fraser 2 Day is required or 100% of fare is payable. Failure to board will incur 100% of fare. The Discovery Group reserves the right to operate substitute vehicles, amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. Minimum numbers apply. Prices are subject to change. 1.75% surcharge applies to credit card transactions. Directors, management and staff shall not be responsible or liable for death of or injury to any person, or loss of / damage to any property due to persons negligence.