Discover the river of mirrors!
Your adventure begins at Habitat Noosa where you will cross lake Cootharaba to the start of the Noosa Everglades
An Everglades Adventure
– The trip starts with a trip over lake Cootharaba before entering the Noosa Everglades
– First stop is at Fig Tree Point where you will board your canoe – then paddle upstream in your classic Canadian style canoe through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways and sub-tropical rainforest to rejoin your tour group for a delicious morning tea
– Enjoy a delicious morning tea prepared by your tour guide in the tranquil surrounds of historic Harry’s Hut
– After morning tea experience the magnificent wonders of the Everglades, recognised as one of the most spectacular canoeing adventures in Australia – a place you MUST see to believe
– Enjoy a leisurely river cruise with your tour group back to Habitat Noosa
– A breathtaking roast lunch awaits you at Habitat Noosa when you return
– Beautiful views of lake Cootharaba whilst eating with your tour group
– Complimentary courtesy bus to Noosa Heads & Noosaville at 3pm
– Return Everglades river cruise
– Morning tea, and a delicious roast lunch* (*vegetarian + vegan also available upon request)
– Canoes paddles and buoyancy vests
– Personal waterproof carry bag
What to bring
– Water Bottle
– Hat & Sunscreen
– Sense of adventure
– The Noosa Everglades, part of the Cooloola National Park, is recognised as a ‘Wetland of International Importance’
– The Noosa River is the only river system in Australia that has its entire upper catchment protected in National Park.
– Over 44% of all Australia’s bird species reside within this spectacular region. 1,365 species of plants have been identified and over 700 native animals co-exist here.
– Experience the Cooloola National Park in all its glory and discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas of the world.
$135 per adult
$95 child (7-14 yrs)
$445 family (2a 2ch)
Valid until 31st March 2018
+ Terms and Conditions
48 hours notice of cancellation for Eco Lunch Wilderness Cruise, Afternoon Cruise, “Bar-B-Canoe” and Fraser Day Tour and 72 hours notice for Canoe Discovery is required or 100% of fare is payable. Failure to board will incur 100% of fare. The Discovery Group reserves the right to operate substitute vehicles, amend tour timings and itinerary without prior notification. Minimum numbers apply. Prices are subject to change. 1.75% surcharge applies to credit card transactions. Directors, management and staff shall not be responsible or liable for death of or injury to any person, or loss of / damage to any property due to persons negligence.